Internet of Things basics
Internet of things is an ecosystem of connected physical objects that are accessible through the internet.
Course Format :
A Hybrid ( PhyGital) mode of offering spread as an Online-Offline-Online model.
Online Preplants: 3 days of Pre Learning via our customized E learning platform with the Understanding of You
Hands-On Workshops: 6 days of Campus based Interactions
Online SufPlants: 3 days of Post Learning via Industry Connects, Live Projects, Parallel "avenue" Identification on the portal
Enroll now for this courseEnroll Now
This training is a beginner level training wherein you will be learning
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- How to create an application vis embedded system
- Get to create your own Home automation system
- OSI Layers and protocols associated with it
- Get known to the Network protocol MQTT
The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- The Arduino Platform
- The Arduino Open-Microcontroller Platform
- Arduino Basics
- Arduino Board Layout & Architecture
- Reading from Sensors
- Programming fundamentals ( C language )
- Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Interfacing sensors with Arduino
Microcontrollers - The Brain
Sensors, Transducers, and Actuators
IoT Overall Building Blocks and Architecture
The Complete knowhow of GATEWAY in IoT.
The Operational Layers of OSI Model
Transport Layer Protocol
TCP/IP protocol based Integration
UDP protocol based Integration
Learning the Basics of MQTT
Creating Live Dashboards using NodeRED, Ubidots and analyzing the real-time data.
Building up the Project - Home Automation.
The students will be certified by IandWe, NSDC, NIPP, NASSCOM, StartupIndia and Ambuja Neotia
Authorized standards of repute for the aforesaid training
The are no prerequisites for joining this workshop. Anyone interested can join this workshop. While a basic C Programming would be helpful, it is not compulsory. The students from Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, CS/IT any branch student can attend this workshop
Venue :2nd August 2018,Ecospace,Kolkata
*Registration amount to be paid online. Remaining amount to be paid on the first day of training. Registration fee will be deducted from total fee. Registration fee is non refundable, if any person does not intend to take that course after the payment, that money can be used in any other training.
Contact Us in case of any Queries