The workshop which Iandwe is providing can help. Our program and tools will jump-start your workplace's wellness program and get your employees moving!
First, get the stats on why workplace fitness creates a win-win for your employees and your bottom line.
Prerequisites include where appropriate:
- What can I do to avoid a heart attack or a stroke?
- What is blood pressure?
- What is low blood pressure?
- How do I check and control my blood sugar?
- What should I do if I have a high blood pressure reading?
Course Format :
A Hybrid ( PhyGital) mode of offering spread as an Online-Offline-Online model.
Online Preplants: 4 days of Pre-Learning via our customized E-learning platform with dedicated impetus on Corporate Goodwill
Hands-On Workshops: 3 days of Campus-based Interactions (4 hours each) @ The Corporate Campus
Online SufPlants: 2 days of Post Learning via recognition and certificates.
Contact us for this courseContact
Workshop Duration: 10 Days (22 Hours)
Hands-On Duration: 02 Days (12 Hours)
- · Establish and support a worksite wellness committee. Start a physical activity or health promotion day, month, or season and invite the company CEO to kick-off the program.
- · Promote awareness of the risk factors for signs and symptoms of heart attacks and strokes.
- · Educate employees about heart disease and stroke prevention by promoting blood pressure and cholesterol level screenings, a healthy diet that includes 5 to 7 fruits and vegetables each day and smoking risks including exposure to second hand smoke.
- Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain.
- Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw, or stomach.
- Shortness of breath. May occur with or without chest discomfort.Other signs. These may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea, or lightheadedness.
- · Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- · Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- · Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- · Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or coordination.
- · Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.
WHO COULD ATTEND?
- All participants can attend this workshop
Contact Us in case of any Queries