Fitness And Sanitation
In line with our vision of creating “a world in which all the communities have access to safe, protected and sustainable drinking water and sanitation services, with improved practices” Iandwe is going to organize a 3 days workshop to design training module on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene.
Basic Level Requirement :-
- Importance of worker hygiene
- Health Status
- Illness and injury
- Personal cleanliness
- Personal behaviour
Course Format :
4 days of Pre-Learning via our customized E-learning platform with dedicated impetus on Corporate Goodwill
2 days of Campus-based Interactions (4 hours each) @ The Corporate Campus
2 days of Post Learning via recognition and certificates.
Contact us for this courseContact
Workshop Duration: 10 Days (22 Hours)
Hands-On Duration: 02 Days (12 Hours)
The individual will:-
• Describe the principles and reasons for effective personal hygiene (i.e. hand washing, personal cleanliness, illness, injury, personal behavior, and visitor control).
• Explain how to access regulations and customer requirements governing effective personal hygiene (i.e.. handwashing, personal cleanliness, illness, injury, personal behavior, and visitor control).
• Explain when to apply proper hand washing techniques.
• Identify employees with symptoms of illness (i.e.. fever, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat) so they can ensure that ill individuals who might pose a risk to food safety are not allowed to work with food.
• Design a system for employees and visitors to notify the organization of any symptoms of illness and injury that may preclude them from working in direct contact with food.
• Operate a system for employees and visitors to notify the organization of any symptoms of illness and injury that may preclude them from working in direct contact with food.
• Design a system to enforce procedures in relation to illness and injury, personal cleanliness, personal behavior which could result in the contamination of food and food safety provision for visitors.
PREREQUISITE FOR WORKSHOP:-
- · Premises and Structure e.g. design and lay-out of workspace allowing for one-direction production flow; sufficient lighting especially in food preparation and inspection areas; suitable employee facilities; hand-washing facilities; external and interior construction of walls, floors, doors
- · Plant and Equipment e.g. refrigeration services/systems; equipment fit for purpose, operated in accordance with its instructions and accessible for cleaning
- · Technical maintenance and calibration
- · Cleaning and Sanitation
Contact Us in case of any Queries