Emergency Care Readying
- · The basic first aid course that iandwe is providing will enable participants to act as a back up to Occupational First Aiders in an occupational setting and/or respond to an emergency prior to the arrival of more qualified personnel.
- · Participants will learn a range of practical basic first aid skills so that they can deal competently and confidently with common injuries at home, at work, during leisure time or in the community.
- · Included in the training are the basic techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the action to take in the event of choking for adults and children.
Course Format :
4 days of Pre-Learning via our customized E-learning platform with dedicated impetus on Corporate Goodwill
2 days of Campus-based Interactions (4 hours each) @ The Corporate Campus
2 days of Post Learning via recognition and certificates.
Contact us for this courseContact
Workshop Duration: 10 Days (22 Hours)
Hands-On Duration: 02 Days (12 Hours)
Course Content/Topics Covered:-
•Accident scene management & casualty assessment
•Control of bleeding & treatment of wounds and shock
•Heart Attack & Cardiac Arrest
•CPR – adults, children and infants
•Injuries to bones, joints and soft tissues
•Burns & scalds
Course Ideal for:-
•Parents, teachers, child minders
•Transition Year students
•Hospitality & tourism sectors
PREREQUISITE FOR WORKSHOP
- · Our courses offer a practical, hands-on approach that delivers the skills and confidence to use first aid skills in a real life situation.
- · be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course
- · attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
WHO COULD ATTEND?
All participants must attend this workshop
Contact Us in case of any Queries