Realising the essential principles
The objective of the programme is to enable participants to identify, interpret & describe the behavioural requirements for Value Actualization in the organization in the present scenario of increasing competition. The programme would also enable participants to identify & align their personal values & behaviours with those of the organization for growth and renewal for themselves and the organization.
Course Format :
5 days of Pre-Learning via our customized E-learning platform with dedicated impetus on Corporate Goodwill
3 days of Campus-based Interactions (6 hours each) @ the Corporate Campus
2 days of Post Learning via recognition, certificates and on the portal competitions.
Contact us for this courseContact
Workshop Duration: 10 Days (22 Hours)
Hands-On Duration: 03 Days (18 Hours)
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Concept of Human Values-Need & Significance
- Values as Guiding Philosophy
- Value Clarification Process
- Aligning Self Values with Organizational Values
- Actualizing core values at Individual, Group and Organizational Level.
· The programme would be delivered through classroom sessions and interactive group discussions
WHO COULD ATTEND?
- · Non-Executives of Corporate Centre only
Contact Us in case of any Queries